I think this is a subject that has been looked at and researched to see the benefits and disadvantages of holistic medicine. This I feel is that this is a similar situation as to research has looked at our current medical approach and it’s benefits and disadvantages. I hope to find in this research how the United States medical system could benefit from incorporating more holistic aspects into our current system.
Some topics that I think I can research to help develop this topic are as follows.
1) Alternative medicine
2) Eastern vs Western medicine
3) Body, mind approach to medicine
I would like a large part of my research to involve how using a multidisciplinary medical approach may improve our health care in the United States.
Some ways I can look at this topic or problem is through different avenues. I would like to look at any research, which may have been done on this topic. I think I would also benefit from drawing from books on this subject. Lastly I think it is very important to look at case studies that may show a variety of viewpoints on holistic medicine practices.

No comments:
Post a Comment