Monday, March 1, 2010

Working Bibliography

I have been forgetting to post my working bibliography.  I have found many sources which are helpful in giving me better direction in my paper. Here are some of what I have found thus far.

(2006, July 26). Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). Retrieved from

 http://www.medicinenet.com/alternative_medicine/article.htm

Fuller, R C (2004). Alternative Therapies: I. Social History. In Stephen Post (Ed.), Encyclopedia             of Bioethics, Vol. 1(3rd ed., pp. 149-157). New York: Macmillan Reference USA.

Naturopathic Medicine. (2009). In Laurie Fundukian (Ed.), The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative             Medicine, Vol. 3(3rd ed., pp. 1577-1581). Detroit: Gale.

Willcox, B.J., Willcox, D.C., & Suzuki, M. (2001). The Okinawa program.

New York, NY: Clarkson Potter.

Shi L., & Sigh D.A. (2008). Delivering health care in America: a systems approach.

Sudbury, MA: Jones and Barlett. (pp.123)

Kelner M., & Wellman B. (2003). Complementary and alternative medicine: challenge and change. 

New York, NY: Routledge

American Heart Association. Cardiovascular Disease Statistics. http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=4478



 


No comments:

Post a Comment